Rosary for the end of the Pandemic
The Coronavirus Novena
help and His protection. We will pray for all who are affected, for all who are sick and suffering, for all those who work in the medical profession, and for those who have died as well as for their grieving family members.
During this novena we will be asking the intercession of these saints:
- The Fourteen Holy Helpers, those who lived during the time of the plague.
- Anthony the Great, patron of those affected by infectious diseases.
- Edmund, patron for victims of pandemics.
- Damien of Molokai, who put himself at risk to minister to those with leprosy.
- Rocco, who is venerated for his prayers for those suffering from infectious diseases.
- Joseph, patron of the dying.
- Jude and St. Rita, patrons of impossible causes.
- Frances Xavier Cabrini, who founded hospitals dedicated to caring for the sick.
- Mary, Undoer of Knots.
Prayers to our Blessed Mother
Spiritual Communion Prayer
Prayer for Healings
The Servite Rosary owes its origin to the Servite Order founded by the Seven Holy Founders in 1233. From the beginning, they dedicated their lives to Our Lady of Sorrows.
How is this connected to cancer?
The patron saint of cancer patients, St. Peregrine, was himself a member of the Servite Order. Following a diagnosis of an incurable cancer in his leg, he was scheduled for an amputation as his only hope for survival. While praying during the night before his operation he was totally cured. He lived more than 20 years beyond this inexplicable miracle and did not die until he was well into his 80s.